IBM has unveiled its fifth annual "Next Five in Five" -- a list of innovations with the potential to change the way people work, live and play over the next five years.
• You'll beam up your friends in 3-D
• Batteries will breathe air to power our devices
• You won’t need to be a scientist to save the planet
• Your commute will be personalized
• Computers will help energize your city
The Next Five in Five is based on market and societal trends expected to transform our lives, as well as emerging technologies from IBM's Labs around the world that can make these innovations possible.
Image via NDTV.com